Once a client has been assessed (and accepted), an payment of $1,000AUD may be used to reserve a place with us for a few days until full payment can be effected. Full payment is required to confirm your place with us.
Once full up front cost payment (and travel costs if applicable) have been received, all resources can be put in place for the client’s arrival.
Discharge (before completion)
Bali Beginnings has a duty of care to all clients and staff. Hence, we reserve the right to discharge clients, without any refund, if they:
- do not respect and maintain confidentiality (this will be explained in detail on arrival)
- are consistently late to classes, appointments and groups
- do not participate in group activities and meetings
- do not adhere to the smoking policy
- drink alcohol
- use any mood/mind-altering drugs not prescribed or approved by our medical team
- act in a violent or aggressive manner
- make threats to other clients or staff
- are in possession of alcohol, drugs or drug paraphernalia
- lack interest in the treatment offered and voluntarily check themselves out in circumstances where the full benefits of the program remain on offer to them, and/or
- are a disruptive influence on group processes or encourage other clients to leave treatment via inciting discontent in the program of treatment.
Bali Beginnings is confident that clients’ expectations will be exceeded. However, if the client decides to leave the facility within the first five days, Bali Beginnings will refund up to 50% of the total paid – this may be offered partly as a credit on future bookings, and will be calculated on a pro rata basis.
Funding for addiction treatment can be a challenge. We have made every effort to keep our treatment as affordable as possible. If you know someone who needs treatment but cannot afford it, then do get in touch. We may be able to help.