Your program includes the following therapeutic key focus areas:
- Introduction to 12-Step Fellowships AA/NA/ALANON/CODA.
- Education into recovery addiction CBT/neurobiology of addiction.
- Communication skills/assertive boundary setting.
- Couples/family counselling sessions. Reveal and Heal.
- The offer of a drug-free Bali getaway for activities such as rafting, cycling, snorkelling, surfing, temples, and visiting beautiful locations.
- A chance for you to utilise your newfound tools of recovery and communication with a community of other people in recovery, and feel supported by our qualified team.
- Your therapist will keep your family updates on a regular basis (typically weekly) regarding your progress and status, or be in touch with them immediately for any urgent matters.
Our ultimate aim is to ensure that you and your family member or friend leave Bali feeling refreshed, hopeful and prepared for a future full of growth and healing.