Returning to your life after rehab
WE SUPPORT YOU
At Bali Beginnings, we understand that the transition from rehab to home life is an incredibly important part of ongoing recovery. Many people require continuing support to prevent relapse, even after the successful completion of drug and alcohol treatment. ‘Continuing care’ refers to the stage of treatment that follows the initial completion of rehab. There is a wealth of evidence to suggest that the provision of continuing care is important in sustaining the positive effects of the initial phase of care.
We provide a range of forms of continuing care to help our clients maintain and build upon the progress they have made during their stay at Bali Beginnings. This includes:
- A weekly online group that is led by one of our senior clinical team members and is provided free of charge to all our clients.
- The development of a personalised continuing care plan that provides relapse prevention information and includes details about local 12 step meetings and relevant professional support.
- Ongoing psychotherapy with our clinical team or with our network of highly experienced therapists.
- Telephone calls from our team to support the process of continuing recovery.
- The option of returning to Bali Beginnings for a top-up programme.
- Alumni events – we encourage our clients to return to Bali to attend the yearly 12 step conferences and to visit our treatment centre as alumni. We also provide opportunities for our past clients to connect with our current clients as a way of building support networks and sharing experiences.
Get Help Now
ARE YOU WORRIED ABOUT YOUR DRUG OR ALCOHOL USE?
CONTACT OUR CARING TEAM TODAY FOR A NON-JUDGEMENTAL DISCUSSION ABOUT YOUR SUBSTANCE USE AND HOW WE CAN EMPOWER YOU TO BUILD A LIFE IN RECOVERY
FROM SOME OF OUR VERY OWN TEAM MEMBERS...
Howard, our founder and grateful alcoholic came back from the brink of despair in a joyous story of recovery and reconciliation with family, with friends, with life.
Gary, our development director shares his experience with recovering addicts. This video shot a few years back shows Gary fresh out of rehab, and at the beginning of his amazing recovery.